You are hereParticipating School Game Plan and Agreement
Participating School Game Plan and Agreement
OUTLINED BELOW IS THE GAME PLAN AND THE AGREEMENT WHICH IS DESIGNED TO DEFINE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN School AND SPARX REGARDING THE PARTICIPATING SCHOOL AGREEMENT.
WDR will forward 2 copies of this agreement to School. WDR will have signed both agreements. Please have your contact sign both copies. Keep one for your official records and send one along to WDR.
- SPARX will send a binder to School containing all information relevant to this project.
- SPARX currently has (# of) games in which School participated but does not own.
A. Attachment A - List of (Schools) games which SPARX has that are not owned by School.
- This agreement is Germaine only to games contained on Attachment A.
SPARX will pay School 5% of the net sale of the games listed on Attachment A.
- This Commission amount will be paid to School each year around the end of December.
- Commission due School from SPARX can be credited against monies due SPARX from School.
5. School will assist SPARX in advertising the availability of all available School content.
A. School will advertise the availability of this content on any applicable School related websites.
1. This can be done by hyperlinking the user directly to The School Football Home Page on www.footballvideos.com.
2. See Attachment B for a copy of the verbiage that can be used in the ad.
B. School will make mention of the availability of this content within the School Football Alumni Newsletter or any other related publications.
C. School agrees to make good faith efforts to promote and advertise this program for our mutual benefit.
- SPARX will furnish School with a copy of any games listed on Attachment A as outlined below.
A. On DVD for $75 per game.
B. A digital copy of a game held on some type of external hard drive for $25 per game.
- School agrees to not use the archival copy forwarded to them by SPARX to reproduce and then Market. For Archival and internal uses only.
- Money due SPARX from School for the DVD Archival Product will be paid to SPARX as invoices are presented each month.
- This agreement will remain in effect into perpetuity.
The information outlined above comprises the tenants of the agreement between SPARX and School.
Agreement to the information outlined above is verified by the signatures listed below. The signatures listed below also enact a contractual agreement between School and SPARX for the term specified above.
School Representative Signature above Date
William D. Roman Signature above Date